As a Power Platform Consultant, you build digital solutions for our customers that enable them to work more efficiently. Thanks to your innovative and smart solutions, the user experience of our customers increases and you are highly valued for it. So you really make the difference! This position is made for you because you are an expert in your profession. But even when you are just a newbie at this and you want to dive in with some guidance, you are more than welcome at The Flow!
What the future holds
- You work together with a team of Power Specialists and Digital Workplace Experts to continuously improve the operation of the customers.
- You discuss the business cases with the customer and analyze the technical solution(s). You pour this into a technical design and build the solution with one or more of the following tools: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI.
- You ensure that the implementation of the technical solution meets the predetermined functional requirements.
- You organize workshops at the customer with topics like:
- Introduction to the MS Power Platform.
- Supervising requirement gathering workshops for Power Platform projects (inc. Power Automate Desktop).
- Advising on architecture & best practices within a development environment.
- You elaborate the Governance model by drawing up a:
- Environment strategy with the customer
- Citizen development strategy
- DLP strategy
Who you are and what you can do
We have drawn up a list of things that we know are useful for a Power Platform Consultant, but that doesn’t mean you have to meet all the criteria. We are a huge supporter of learning on the job, so don’t be scared if you haven’t mastered everything yet. Curiosity and enthusiasm are invaluable to us!
- You like analyzing, figuring out and building.
- You are strong in process thinking.
- You can empathize with the customer’s business and can define their real problems afterwards.
- You are eager to learn, critical and passionate about technology.
- You are a creative problem solver, able to combine multiple contexts.
- You put user-centric thinking first by aligning what we do with the needs of the customer.
- We greatly applaud an enterprising mindset.
- You are familiar with the MS Power Platform and have knowledge of one or more tools: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI.
- Experience with Teams, SharePoint, Azure (DevOps, Key Vault , VMs (for PAD), Functions, Logic apps, …), Dynamics 365 and Nintex is a bonus.
What’s in it for you.
We sharpen your knowledge, mentality, ambition and perseverance by providing thorough guidance in an open culture, where everything is negotiable, combined with an attractive salary package. You can always count on us for:
Together, we make a personal development plan on which training courses are aligned. Your team coach will guide you in this.
With flexible hours, the possibility of working remotely, checking your commute, … we try to tailor your projects to your personal needs as much as possible.
An amazing team spirit is not only created by working together, but also by partying together. 😉 We organize events or fun activities every 4 months so we get to know each other also in a personal atmosphere.
A gross salary with expenses and meal allowance, a company car with fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, laptop, mobile phone subscription and many other benefits.