At 45 Degrees we narrow down the playfield to help our customer make the right business and technical decisions. To deliver that service, we need enterprise architects with a strong technology background. That’s why we added technology in the profile.
Key tasks & Responsibilities
- Align business strategy and technology choices
As an enterprise technology architect, you fully understand the customer’s business, keep track of technology and business concerns, and strive to make alignment between both more transparent.
- SPOC for the customer
As (ea) enterprise architect, you are the single point of contact for the customer and translate his needs into architectural scripts like no other.
- Project management
- You host ideation sessions and take different stakeholders on a journey of innovation.
Innovation makes your heart beat faster. You follow new industrial and technological trends and manage complex projects with a pragmatic approach. You host ideation sessions and take different stakeholders on a journey of innovation.
You rely on your experience with Cloud technologies and other contemporary digital corporate applications. Some of the fields in which you implement your knowledge: AI, big data of IoT, Enterprise infrastructure, Migration of cloud applications, Native Cloud application projects, Cloud DevOps and Governance model design, ....
With your broad expertise, you combine the strengths of different technologies into relevant, creative, performant, scalable and reusable solutions.
Who we are looking for
Strong skills in project management, analysis and decision making
Azure Solutions Architecture Expert certification
Why 45 Degrees?
45 Degrees is part of the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with its 650 companies and 8000 people. We combine the safety of a strong and stable environment with the agility of a start-up.
- As an Azure Cloud Architect you work in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is key.
- You get exciting opportunities with a lot of variation through different projects and clients.
- With our exclusive focus on cloud architecture, you join a club of like-minded and are supported by the 45 Degrees Digital Vision framework.
- You have the opportunity to deepen your skills.
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- You are part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields.
- Kennismaking Managing Partner & HR
- Technische screening