MbarQ believes in a fundamental new way of doing AI. Many organizations today are still struggling in truly scaling AI across the company. As a result, the true potential of smart data solutions is often untapped. MbarQ has a mission to bring business & AI technology together to achieve truly transformational results.
We believe that digital transformation cannot be done without AI. With your help, we embark on a journey to guide our clients in the right direction.
Key tasks & Responsibilities
- Building scalable data platforms
- Data pipelines
You will develop high-performance data pipelines integrating data from different sources in batch and in real-time according to the predefined business logic.
- Microsoft Azure Suite
The Microsoft Azure Suite is your playground.
As a Data Engineer, you are a key link in building and using scalable data platforms for business teams. You are the data expert. You get to know the customer’s data through and through, so you know exactly what types of data there are, whether they are reliable, in what form they occur, etc.
Who we are looking for
Problem solving mindset
Someone who breathes data
Attention for security, privacy and ethical aspects
- We combine the flexibility & joy-of-work of a start-up with the professionalism & job security of the largest IT-provider (Cronos) in belgium. It is a unique experience that we are more than happy to indulge you in.
- We offer you a fast-growing start-up where innovation & entrepreneurship are encouraged. You can make an impact on our future journey.
- We care about you and want to grow with you. Together, we work on a personalized development plan to strengthen your soft & hard skills.
- Backed by Cronos, we offer you an attractive salary including extralegal offers.
Do you believe in our mission to bring business & AI together? If so, embark on our journey!
- Interview HR
- Interview managing partners
Ik geloof dat MbarQ een succesverhaal gaat worden door juist die combinatie van openheid en visie.
Stevan Van Goidsenhoven
Data Scientist & Project LeadRead more
What part do you play in MbarQ’s journey? I’m the talent coördinator at MbarQ, which means I look for new potential colleagues on the one hand, but take on other soft HR tasks on the other. Regarding recruitment, I cooperate with recruitment companies and operate as a focal point for possible candidates.
Eline van Gilsen
Talent CoordinatorRead more
I am Silke, 32 years old and I would describe myself as creative and enthusiastic.