As an Associate Cloud Architect or a Cloud Engineer, you help guiding your clients in their transition to the cloud, more specific the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Key tasks & Responsibilities
- Implementation of cloud solutions
You can implement a solution, based on the technical implementation plan of the cloud architect
- Developing end-to-end cloud solutions
Supported by your extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft technology, you develop end-to-end solutions.
- Project management
- Trusted advisor
You build long term relationships and guide them through digitalization and transformation tracks. You pursue innovative end-to-end solutions, leaning on the specialists and expertise of the Cronos network.
You are a competent professional in one or more of these fields: Microsoft Infrastructure, Microsoft Development technology, Migration of cloud applications, Cloud fundamentals knowledge …
You implement your knowledge for client oriented, creative, performant, scalable and reusable IT solutions.
Who we are looking for
5 years of relevant experience in IT
Problem solving is one of your strengths
Azure Administrator or Developer Associate certification
Why 45 Degrees?
45 Degrees is part of the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with its 650 companies and 8000 people. We combine the safety of a strong and stable environment with the agility of a start-up.
- As an Azure Cloud Architect you work in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is key.
- You get exciting opportunities with a lot of variation through different projects and clients.
- With our exclusive focus on cloud architecture, you join a club of like-minded and are supported by the 45 Degrees Digital Vision framework.
- You have the opportunity to deepen your skills.
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- You are part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields.
- Kennismaking Managing Partner & HR
- Technische screening