You have been designing (and building) applications for years. They are so user-friendly that even your grandma knows how to navigate. You have a well-balanced expertise in working with project teams and demanding clients, and you can stand your ground.
In short, you are a true UX/UI designer – on and off screen – and you can prove it with your experience and portfolio. Thanks to that experience, you have also developed enough people skills to coach our Creative team to a higher level.
TLDR: You are a UX/UI designer who is mature enough to lead and coach a team, i.e. provide administrative, emotional, and project support.
As a UX/UI expert you will also partially contribute to client projects – but thats selfexplanatory. You can do it with your eyes closed (or no, better keep them open). Wireframing, design, mock-ups, user research… you’ve done it all.
You translate intake workshops with clients into a proper briefing and consequently into breathtaking, user-friendly designs. With your expertise as a UX/UI guru, you assist the team with various questions regarding Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, UX principles, and other design battles.
In addition to fieldwork, you provide support to the Creative team in administrative, personal, and organizational aspects. This includes approving vacations, monitoring timesheets, project allocation, coaching, motivating, resolving client issues, being a point of contact for questions or concerns, and guiding in personal growth plans.
- As a UX/UI expert, you flawlessly translate briefings into designs that are ready for the appropriate medium.
- You create these designs using Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or other relevant graphic tools.
- You advocate for the user: you think proactively with the client and dare to emphasize that the user experience is paramount.
- You love sharing your knowledge and expertise with the team.
- You have insights into digital project management and easily navigate between (project) managers, product owners, analysts, and developers.
- You are a growth addict: you seize every opportunity that can help you improve, as continuous growth is at least as important to you as a perfect user flow.
- You identify with our core values: creativity, responsibility, trust, and quality.
- Bonus points: knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other mainstream technologies.
The Creative team consists of about five passionate UX/UI designers, each working on projects either at a client’s location or in-house. The delightful mix of junior, mid-level, and senior profiles creates a dynamic environment for sharing tips and tricks, supporting each other, and learning.
The Creative team is self-managing; as a team coach, you guide them through the most suitable training plan, practical matters, challenges with clients, new projects, and more.
Expect UX/UI designers with impressive expertise, endless curiosity, a touch of quirkiness, and a great desire to deliver the best results.
- Interview HR
- Interview Managing partner
- Get to know the team